The Nest Doorbell is the battery-powered video doorbell that works with almost any home. Built-in intelligent alerts tell you what’s happening at your door from anywhere. And it’s easy to install yourself.
Check in at any time
Know what’s happening at your front door 24/7. You can check in on things whenever you want, from anywhere.
See clearly in any light
See key details in all kinds of light. HDR helps with bright, high-contrast sunlight, and Night Vision gives you a clear image even in low light and darkness.
See from head to toe
The Nest Doorbell is designed with a taller vertical field of view that’s great for doorsteps. A taller field of view means that it can help you see people from head to toe and parcels left on the ground.
Know if a person is at your door
The Nest Doorbell can tell the difference between people, parcels, animals and vehicles and alert you when someone’s there.
Choose the areas that matter most.
Activity Zones let you define specific areas and get notified when something happens there.
Install it yourself.
The Nest Doorbell is battery powered, which means that you can install it yourself. And you can put it at the vantage point that works best for your door.
Everything works together.
The Nest Doorbell works with other Nest products. Hear announcements on Nest Mini when someone is at the door. And Nest Hub will show you who’s there when someone rings the bell
*At the discretion of, and subject to change by, the manufacturer.
- 1/3-inch · 1.3-megapixel colour sensor · 6x digital zoom · 3:4 aspect ratio
- HD, 960 x 1280 pixels, up to 30 FPS 24/7 live view Night vision HDR H.264 encoding
- High-quality speaker and microphone Two-way audio with noise cancellation
- Field of view:
- 145° diagonal
- White LED status light ring RGB LED status light
- PIR (motion and proximity sensor)…
- Night Vision:
- See up to 3.05 metres 4 850 nm infrared LEDs with IR cut filter
- 802.11b/g/n (2.4 GHz) WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPA3 encryption supported Bluetooth low energy (BLE)
- On-device ML Secure boot Automatic security updates 128-bit AES with TLS/SSL
- Built-in rechargeable Li-Ion battery, 6 Ah, 3.65 V. Learn more at g.co/nest/camlife. Or use existing wiring for chime and recharging - Voltage: 8–24 VAC - Power: 10 VA - Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Operating temperature:
- –20°C to 40°C (–4°F to 104°F)
- Weather resistance:
- Weather resistant IP54 · Relative humidity range (20% to 85%)
- Sustainable materials:
- The Nest Doorbell (battery) is sustainably designed with 45% recycled content across its plastic parts