Your partner against cyberthreats. Norton™ 360, powerful protection against the evolving cyberthreats to your devices and online privacy. Norton 360 Premiun offers protection for up to 10 PCs, Mac®, smartphones or tablets.
Norton 360 provides powerful layers of protection for your devices and online privacy against cyberthreats as you bank, shop and browse online – all in a single solution.
It comes with Dark Web Monitoring1 Powered by. LifeLock™ and scans the dark web for your personal information, and if it’s found we notify you. When connecting to Wi-Fi your online privacy has protection with bank-grade encryption from Norton Secure VPN. Norton Password Manager2 helps you create and manage your passwords and online credentials.
Real-time threat protection
Advanced security with antivirus helps protect against existing and emerging online threats to your devices, and helps protect your private and financial information when you go online.
Browse anonymously and more securely with a no-log Virtual Private Network (VPN). Add bank-grade encryption to access your favorite apps and websites when connecting to Wi-Fi at home or on the go, and help keep your information like passwords and bank account details secure and private.
Manage your kids’ activities online. Help them explore, learn, and enjoy their connected world more safely on their PCs or smartphones.3
PC cloud backup
50 GB of cloud storage to store important files and documents as a preventive measure against data loss due to hard drive failures, stolen devices and even ransomware.4,5
SafeCam for PC
Alerts you to attempts to access your webcam and helps you block unauthorized access to it.6
Protection so good, it's backed by a refund.7
Plus, our Virus Protection Promise offers a refund. From the moment you subscribe, a Norton expert is available to help keep your devices virus-free, and if your device gets a virus we can’t remove, will give you a refund7.
Pre-paid subcription with enrollment and activation online*: A payment method (Credit card or PayPal) must be saved in your Norton account to activate and use. You won’t be charged until the pre-paid terms ends.
Subscription with automatic renewal*: No service disruption since this subscription automatically renews annually. If you do not wish to renew, you can cancel automatic renewal in your Norton account anytime.
No one can prevent all cybercrime or identity theft.
1Dark Web Monitoring (DWM) is only available to German or UK residents. It defaults to monitoring your email address and begins immediately. Please sign into your account to enter additional information for monitoring purposes.
2Norton Password Manager is not exclusive to Norton AntiVirus Plus or Norton 360 functionality but is independently available for free online.
3Norton Parental Control features are not supported on Mac or Windows 10 in S mode.
4Requires your device to have an Internet/data plan and be turned on.
5Norton Cloud Backup features are only available on Windows (excluding Windows 10 in S mode, Windows running on ARM processor).
6Norton SafeCam features are only available on Windows (excluding Windows 10 in S mode, Windows running on ARM processor).
7Restrictions apply. Must have a qualifying subscription that is automatically renewing. See Norton.com/virus-protection-promise for details.
*Important Subscription, Pricing and Offer Details:
Your subscription begins when your purchase is completed (or otherwise, when your payment is received). You must download and install on each device or complete enrollment to get protection.
By subscribing, you are purchasing a recurring subscription which will automatically renew after the first term.
The price quoted today is valid for the first term of your subscription. After that, your subscription will be billed at the applicable monthly or annual renewal prices here. The price is subject to change, but we will always send you a notification email in advance.
You can cancel your subscription at my.norton.com or by contacting Member Services & Support. For more details, please visit the Refund Policy.
Your subscription may include product, service and /or protection updates and features that may be added, modified or removed subject to the acceptance of the License and Services Agreement.
The number of supported devices allowed under your plan are primarily for personal or household use only. Not for commercial use. If you have issues adding a device, please contact Member Services & Support.
Copyright © 2020 NortonLifeLock Inc. All rights reserved. NortonLifeLock, the NortonLifeLock Logo, the Checkmark Logo, Norton, LifeLock, and the LockMan Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of NortonLifeLock Inc. or its affiliates in the United States and other countries. Firefox is a trademark of Mozilla Foundation. Android, Google Chrome, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google, LLC. Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Microsoft and the Window logo are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
- System Requirements Device Security:
- Not all features are available on all devices and platforms. Norton Parental Control, Norton Cloud Backup, and Norton SafeCam are presently not supported on Mac OS.
- System Requirements Device Security: Windows™ Operating Systems:
- Microsoft Windows 10 (all versions). Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (all versions). Some protection features are not available in Windows 8 Start screen browsers. Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later.
- System Requirements Device Security: Mac® Operating Systems:
- Current and previous two versions of Mac OS. Features not supported: Norton Cloud Backup, Norton Parental Control, Norton SafeCam.
- System Requirements Device Security: Android™ Operating Systems:
- Android 6.0 or later. Must have Google Play app installed.
- System Requirements Device Security: iOS Operating Systems:
- iPhones or iPads running the current and previous two versions of Apple® iOS.
- System Requirements Norton Secure VPN Entitlement: Available for Windows™ PC, Mac®, iOS and Android™ devices:
- Norton Secure VPN is compatible with PCs, Mac, Android smartphones and tablets, iPads and iPhones. Norton Secure VPN may be used on the specified number of devices – with unlimited use during the subscription term.
- System Requirements Norton Secure VPN Entitlement: Windows™ Operating Systems:
- Microsoft Windows 7 (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (all versions) Microsoft Windows 10 (all versions), except Windows 10 S.
- System Requirements Norton Secure VPN Entitlement: Mac® Operating Systems:
- Current and previous two versions of Mac OS
- System Requirements Norton Secure VPN Entitlement: Android™ Operating Systems:
- Androids running 5.0 or later.
- System Requirements Norton Secure VPN Entitlement: iOS Operating Systems:
- iPhones or iPads running the current and previous two versions of Apple iOS.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The password vault becomes annoying after a while and seemingly achieves very little. I have concluded it serves no point at all. Also it is not compatable with Samsung Tablets but even though it does not download it gobbles it up as an item out of ten for the ten products allowed. Same goes for the wifes samsung Tablet. Your comments back are invited ?
Please to ask in 2 months so I can give a fair evaluation. I have not had it a dog watch as yet. I had to put a rating in to continue but come on how can you evaluate Norton 360 within 2 days it is a silly assumption and unfair to ask