It’s easy to save energy. The Nest Thermostat E comes with proven energy-saving features1 and a simple schedule you can adjust easily.
Shows the temperature when you're close to it, then disappears when you walk away.
Use a Nest Mini and your voice to change the temperature.
Use the Nest app to change the temperature from anywhere – the beach, the office or your bed2.
The Nest Thermostat E turns itself down after you leave, so you don’t waste energy heating an empty home.
With the Nest Thermostat E you can check the Nest app to see how much energy you use and why.
Most people install the Nest Thermostat E in less than an hour.
1Energy savings are not guaranteed and depend on energy usage, weather and other factors. Learn more about Nest and energy efficiency.
2Remote control requires working Internet and Wi-Fi.
- 24-bit color LCD, 320 x 320 resolution at 182 pixels per inch, 4.5 cm diameter.
- Thermostat, Temperature, Humidity, Proximity/Occupancy, Ambient light.
- Connectivity requirements:
- Wi-Fi Internet connection, Phone or tablet running iOS or Android, Nest app.
- In the box:
- Nest Thermostat E, Heat Link E, Power adapter, Trim plate, Screws, Terminal blocks, Quick start guide, Welcome Guide, Warranty.
- The Nest Thermostat E is compatible with almost all central heating systems, including: Combi boilers, Heat-only boilers, Heat pumps (heating only), Zoned systems, District heating with electrical control valves.
- Product weight:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.16cm W x 9.44cm H
- Manufacturer part number: